Sunday, December 25, 2011

Random Thoughts

As our lives get more and more hectic, we tend to forget what really matters the most - what we enjoy doing and most important of all the little things that used to make us content.

Since the commencement of university, all that has been on my mind is work. I used to enjoy computer graphics. I used to enjoy reading blogs and writing about ones that inspire me. I used to spend hours on DeviantART. I used to do so many things that made me happy.

Even after completion of the first semester at university, I can't help but worry about the unknown challenges I will have to face when I move on to the second semester. I am beginning to feel that this is a perpetual feeling; something which will never go away as things get harder as life progresses.

I am not one who write about my feelings or daily routines - but perhaps doing so would get me though as I slowly learn express my thoughts.

This post is in fact pointless. Simply a reminder to live the moment. Carpe diem.
And also because a friend of mine told me that I never blog anymore.

Also, another reminder, we've got 5 more days before 2012; so spend the last few days of the year wisely, because you'll never get it back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It helps, typing ure emotions out, trust me, even if it means deleting them once ure done. And this friend of ures, he/she is very wise :) Merry christmas :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...